What is included
- Your accommodation at hotel Cortijo del Arte for 4 nights
- All yoga classes
- All Art Classes and materials
- Daily morning guided meditation
- All meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunch and 3 dinners at the hotel
- Any teas/coffees/soft drinks at the hotel
- One energy treatment session either Reiki or Access Bars - limited availability.
What is not included
- Transport from airport to Cortijo del Arte (aprox 20 minutes from Malaga airport) - (see “getting there” section below)
- Any meals/drinks outside of the hotel
- Any alcohol drinks other than water, soft drinks, coffees & teas at any time including meal times at the hotel.
- Any extra activities such as trip to Caminto del Rey, horse riding, etc. This can all be arranged on site.
- Dinner out at a local restaurant on the last night and transport to same.
Deposit is non-refundable. If, and only if, due to COVID restrictions flights between your country and Spain are not allowed your deposit will be transferred to a later retreat date. If you have to cancel your spot please do so in writing to email@example.com . The following terms apply Regardless of the reason (including COVID related reasons except as stated above), the following cancellation fee will apply:
Notification received 8 weeks before start of retreat : deposit is non-refundable
Notification received less than 8 weeks before start of retreat : 100% of retreat price.
To protect against any loss for personal COVID reasons we can recommend you obtain COVID related insurance cover. We reserve the right to cancel the retreat if required to due to unforeseen circumstances. In such circumstances the participants will be informed promptly and registration monies will be reimbursed. Any travel costs will not be reimbursed. We recommend all participants get coverage through their travel insurance. Please make sure you have medical and travel insurance that covers the area you will be in and the activities that you will be doing.
Start/Finish Times Check in 4pm | Check out 11am
Confirm your spot
- €500 non-refundable deposit is due via bank transfer. The remaining amount is due 8 weeks before the start of the retreat or on the 23th March, 2023.
- Please get in touch to book your place and I will send out a booking form along with with payment details. Your space is confirmed only and once your deposit is received.
- If you are choosing the shared option your roommate will be chosen at random. If you come with friends/family you can note this on your form and you will be given a room together.
Recommended flight (if flying from Dublin)
There are a few daily flights with Ryan Air from Dublin to Malaga and returning. There is one flight from Cork on the 23rd May and return flight would be Sunday 28th. May. ( a night in Malaga city could be an option)
If coming from the UK you will have many more flight options to Malaga.
Getting there Malaga Airport is the closest airport, it is 20 minutes away from the venue and from there you have 3 options:
- Rent a car and drive yourself. Takes around 20min drive and it’s a straightforward drive. Recommend booking car rental early to ensure cheaper rental. This is handy if you want to go off in the afternoons and explore.
- We can organise a transfer for you. A taxi for 1-4 pax is €70 (not included on the retreat fee). We can help organise this for you. If you are coming on the same flight as others if coming from Dublin, it’s likely there will be others to share with. Or you can simply hop in a taxi at the airport.
- Public transport: there are trains and buses from the airport. The hotel is located 1 km from the town of Pizarra (direction Cártama Station), where we can find a train station, bus stops.
BOOK YOUR PLACE